Where do we begin?
To start, we need as many details as possible:
- How do we trigger the problem?
- When did it start happening?
- Are there any files that have been modified?
- Do you have a backup from before the problem occurred?
- Is there a clone we can work from for testing?
What’s it going to cost?
Depending on the severity of the problem, it can range from $80 to a complete rebuild which can be well over $1000 but in most cases it’s a minor glitch that will cost roughly $100…
Is there a warranty?
All our work includes a service guarantee which means that if something is overlooked or if there is another side-effect we’ll cover the costs. In some circumstances the level of custom programming is too sophisticated to come with any warranty. The trouble is that WordPress has new versions released often and so it’s hard to predict future compatibility without continuous development. This is why our warranty is limited to the current system and void should any other software be updated.